READY, STEADY JET SET

Saturday, June 29, 2013


Happy Saturday My Loves!!

Finally I'm back on the blog after such a long hiatus!! Needless to say, when you take 10 days off from work, you spend the next 20 trying to catch up. I had some really incredible events take place the past few weeks. I illustrated my first scarf for my company's SS14 collection, finally met the gorgeous girls over at Perth Style as well as Lubov Azria of BCBG, modeled for a creative with Lily Qian, attended one of my best friend's weddings and GOTHAM Magazine's Cover Party with my love Alyssa of A-Listed. Now I'm prepping for a quick jet set home and I couldn't be happier.

I read this amazing quote today that said "travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light". I feel like I'm living in the light right now. Can't wait to share more illustrations with you all and finally get crackin' on my Greece Postcards!!

Much love,
Meag xx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Lucy Joy thank you so much for visiting and for the complement, so sweet!! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @Cindy haha thanks!! I know it's been far too long, but there has been SO much going on xx

      Delete
  3. I love your illustrations! There is something so fun and stylish about them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Molly Buckner you're so kind!! Thank you for the sweet words xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground