Illustrations for Naomi Spindel's SS14 Lookbook

Monday, September 2, 2013


Hi My TWD Darlings,

I'm thrilled to present you with the final lookbook illustrations for Naomi Spindel's SS14 collection. As mentioned, this was an absolute dream project to work on and I'm so beyond excited to be attending her debut presentation this Sunday Sept 8th for NYFW. Be sure to check out her new website www.naomispindel.com to see the collection in its entirety and all the behind the scenes snippets leading up to the big reveal!!

Much love,
Meag xx

8 comments:

  1. <3!!!!

    www.emmywalkz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! this are amazing designs, the pink floral is cool. No, i am not a gay lol. <3 it and followed your blog.
    Regards
    Zhoniu's Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Zhoniu Pfozhe so happy you love the designs - Naomi is incredible!! Thanks so much for following xx

      Delete
  3. Looking very good design. Visit my website for unusual Gifts for men. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jenefer Maclean thank you so much for the complement and for stopping by xx

      Delete
  4. So Awesome! Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
    Best regards
    halong bay cruise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @JohnBui that is so sweet of you to say!! I'm so happy you liked my site and decided to bookmark it. Happy to have you onboard :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground