Postcard from Miami

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Illustrations inspired by DSquared2 SS15
Happy Tuesday Chickadees, 

I'm on a roll here catching up on my September posts (there is so much to share this month as well)!! I mentioned not long ago that I took a weekend escape to Miami to celebrate my 29th birthday with my boyfriend. I wanted to share with you a few of the visual treats we captured while we were away. I can't stress just HOW much I L.O.V.E Miami!! This was my first visit there but I can assure you it won't be my last. Miami houses some of the most impressive art in North America. Every hotel in South Beach transports you to old Hollywood with cascading curtained hallways and cathedral ceilings (ok maybe I'm describing the Delano Hotel only but still). I could not have asked for a more incredible way to kick start the last year of my 20's!! Below are pics from Wynwood, Miami Beach, and beyond. Hope you enjoy!! 

Much love, 
Meag xx



9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love all the pops of colors! Fantastic shots! You look beautiful! Miami- definitely on my list!:-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you!! Yes so many pops of color all over Miami. It was exactly my aesthetic, loved it xx

      Delete
  2. Love this!!! It's making me miss the summer time haha

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Monica Siembieda yes me too but fortunately we have a lovely wave of warmth in New York right now xx

      Delete

  3. So much beautiful, vibrant color! **swoons** One place I've always wanted to visit in Miami is Coconut Grove. I read a coffee table book about the houses there and they are these gorgeous, tropical bungalows. An absolute must see. Hope you had a lovley birthday! XD

    - Lizz
    Smile a little at my blog here :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lizz Visions I most certainly did, thank you!! And yes vibrant, beautiful colors. I fell in love with Miami xx

      Delete
  4. Love Miami! Enjoy every moment!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Art Deco District
    The district brought together the fieriest clubs and bars in Miami. This historic quarter was laid in the 20s of the last century. Buildings here adhere to the Art Nouveau style: their corners are rounded, and lines are geometrically aligned. Most houses are listed as national monuments. Beaches, fashionable hotels, and amazing architecture – all are waiting for you in the Art Deco.

    Getting there: taxi – $30, rental car – $30 plus $0.8 for fuel. More information read here: rent a car at 22 . car rental for 22 year old driver

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground