Illustrations for VOGUE Russia

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hello, Hello My Loves!!

How has your week been thus far?! I'm finally back again, much later than I wanted to be, but grateful to find some time to connect with you all here. This post is devoted to all the illustrations I created backstage, from the runway, and at my hotel room during MBFWRussia for VOGUE Russia daily.

The designers featured in order are Alena Akhmadullina (Image 1), Viva Vox (Image 2-4), Laroom (Image 5-6), Galetsky (Image 7), Bella Potemkina (Image 8), and OFERA by Oksana Fedorova (Image 9-11). I absolutely loved these six collections and really felt my perception of Russian fashion expanding after having viewed them in real life. What do you think?


6 comments:

  1. These illustrations are amazing, as always!:-) Love the designs and color combinations!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you for the support, as always, my love xx

      Delete
    2. Gorgeous illustrations as always!
      http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground