Fashion's Front Line: Illustration for The Kit Canada

Sunday, October 4, 2015


There was much talk this season about Givenchy designating a certain number of tickets to their show for the general public. I for one thought it was a genius idea. Fashion doesn't have to be so elitist. SO when Toronto's fashion publication, The Kit, approached me about illustrating the public line at the show, I jumped at the opportunity to do so. I went down to Pier 26 where the show was being held on September 11. It was going to be an event that both celebrated New York and commemorated the heartbreak of 9/11. It looked as though the sky was glistening just for that occasion! I took photos of the excited students and Givenchy enthusiasts and put together the illustration you see printed in the paper above. Such a cool assignment to work on, especially for my hometown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground